ring it in.

December 31, 2009



{image by abbytryagain}

here we are, ringing in a new year and i'm not making any resolutions. i love a clean slate, but i think if i was truly resolved to do something, i wouldn't be able to wait for 1.01.10. (i wonder what that is in binary?) however, i did manage to stumble across my intention for 2009...


a whole year later, i still like it.
and i think it will be my intention for the new year as well.

best wishes for a happy, healthy new year. we have so much to look forward to.

1 notes:

  1. The only goal I managed to complete this year was reading the Bible all the way through. I did not, however, learn how to cry at will, do the splits or get down to 110. Ah well, perhaps 2010 will be my year. I'll be a flexible, weeping twig. Love you! Happy New Year, dearest!

    ReplyDelete