( selfish )

May 27, 2011

confession:
i am not very good at sharing.
{ just try to take food off my plate
and watch what happens }

and sometimes, i have a hard time
sharing vintage finds.

like this one:



a handmade machinist's tool chest

i tried to part with it.
i took photos, i created a listing.
i went to put it in the shop
but i got the most awful feeling in my chest.

i knew i had to hold onto it for just a little while longer
so i've put it in my photo area to hold
all the bits&pieces
that find their way into pictures.

that's a little like sharing, isn't it?

crap, i can't even convince myself
i'm just being selfish. so there.

 { sorry }



3 notes:

  1. hell no. don't let go just yet...it's too good

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharing is hard! it's a wonderful thing and an impossible thing when you love the things you want to share with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand completely! I will often hoard my jewellery for a while before I list it on Etsy. I've put you forward for the 'Versatile Blogger Award' - see my blog entry on Monday 30th May for details and play along if it fits in with your format here.

    ReplyDelete