( tuesday treat )

November 8, 2011


since i owe you last week's friday fuzzy, 
you get this surprise tuesday treat. ta da!

dunerunner
this sweet little fellow
was my inspiration for this river otter.

frankly, i'm a bit sad she was a custom request
i would have liked to keep her for myself!


she's floating on her back without a care in the world,
clutching flowers she found on the bank very carefully in her tiny paws.

vintage fabric, antique lace and antique bridal flowers.
{ i love these materials so much, i can't hardly stand it }

xo. r

4 notes:

  1. what a cute lil sausage! the herringbone is a great fabric for it, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! once again you've taken an idea i had in my own head, and executed it probably much better than i ever could. such a sweet little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Oh my. I don't think I could let go of her - ever. She is adorable!

    ...Just wonderful.

    ...Blessings :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely Tuesday treat.

    ReplyDelete