latest work

December 13, 2012



a few of the latest pieces i've been working on.
a young winter deer, not quite grown out of her fawn spots and filled with curiosity.
a soft spoken arctic fox dressed in antique mesh with a special leather button.
and a custom little french bulldog, proudly bedecked for the holidays in a bright red bow.
i dare not try the same thing with otis.

the fox and deer are available in the shop.

my fingers are more than a bit sore. but the colder weather and early darkness
compels me to curl up and sew. also, to eat chocolate. but that may just be me and not the weather.

xo. r


1 notes:

  1. Love your little animals. The bear I bought from you about a year ago still sits in my tool caddy next to the colored pencils with his head peeking out. He keeps me company while I work :)

    ReplyDelete