a twist of vintage...

May 13, 2009

curating an etsy shop is a little like creating the perfect cocktail. a little of this, a dash of that, and maybe a twist of something unexpected.

maybe you've visited my little shop and seen a few of my favorite vintage finds used as props in my photos. well i just couldn't help myself, i went and added a new vintage section to the shop! just a few finds here and there. i'm having a hard time convincing myself to let go of a few things!

here's a peek at what's new...

teeny-tiny leather bound books with some delicious titles: dream children, on going to church, mumu, there's quite a few gems in there. and the paper and printing are lovely, too.


a few vintage bowling pins.
not too small, not too big and beautifully worn.


i could barely contain myself from spilling the beans about these lovely finds... and there's still more to come! oh joy. everyeskimo with a twist of vintage. let me know what y'all think!

1 notes:

  1. So cool...looking forward to seeing your vintage treasures....
    I still love that wooden hand.

    ReplyDelete