collecting: mushrooms

November 19, 2009

i like to collect pictures. and after awhile i tend to find a theme running through my little hoard. today, i noticed lots of mushrooms. which makes sense. i like the way they look. and i like the way they taste. so here, share some of these mushrooms with me. i'm sure you'll find them quite delicious.

{mini morels from mudpuppy.}

{wild harvested corduroy & linen from muchodesign.}

{from rose and radish: woodland via oh joy!}

{wild mushroom fabric from cicada studio. on sale too!}

{an amy ross collage from pop-pervert.}


i hope you enjoyed these little fungi. (i once made this little mushroom tart: piecrust, piles of mushrooms, sauteed onions, rosemary and delicious. now that i have all these toadstools on my mind, i may have to make it again. soon.)

1 notes:

  1. I've never liked mushrooms. Until now. You have an excellent selection here - and none of them remind me of the 70's. Well done.

    ReplyDelete