( something new )

November 30, 2011



something new
for me, for everyeskimo, and for you too!

i've had a little idea brewing for awhile...
something that combines vintage & handmade.
 taking me away from my needle and thread
and into my father's old workshop.

oh, it was chilly!
the furnace hasn't been lit in the shop
since my father away passed several years ago.
but it was nice to work in there
among the memories and ghosts.


work in progress, standing at the helm of the drill press.
luckily for my cold hands, a drill press can be run with gloves on!


and the result...




a new line of letterpress keychains!
oops, forgot the drumroll.

 an everyeskimo original,
with a love of wood, words, modern history
and subtle style.
 
the first batch will be hitting the shop this afternoon.
 and just for you, i'm offering a free shipping discount!
{ on letterpress keychains only, good until the new year }

simply enter the words "word nerd"
in the notes-to-seller when you check out
and i will send you a shipping refund.

'cause i love you, you know.

 xo. r



0 notes:

Post a Comment