civilian teeth

June 28, 2012





you know how i like creepy things. found things. curiosities and oddities.
well, perhaps i've gone over the edge with these buffalo teeth. but they're massive. and fabulous.
and i'm thinking there are a whole lot of buffalo out there who may need dentists in a bad way.
so, yes... the teeth are in the shop.
just in case you have always wanted but never been able to find a good set of buffalo teeth,
i've got you covered.

and then i was listening to music, the way it's always on in the house.
and these lyrics suddenly jumped out at me.

i still keep my baby teeth
in the bedside table with my jewelry


i've listened to this song at least twenty times now.
never noticed that bit. it hits close to home.
my baby teeth are in a bedside table with some jewelry.

so now, you want to hear this song right? it's beautiful.
and it's about teeth. it's a theme for today.









and oh yes! shop update! lots of great finds and some really unusual pieces added today.
i promise they aren't all teeth. right over here.


xo. r







3 notes:

  1. This is one of my all-time favorite songs and one of my all-time favorite lyrics. I've had it on repeat lately too! I recently put it as the last song on a rainy day mix since it gets a little wild at the end.

    p.s. Long time lurker, first time commenter. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rainy day mixes are the best. the music seems bigger then. glad to have you here, lurking & commenting. xo.

      Delete
  2. I have some Moose teeth...The guy who handed them to me said..."only you..." Ah, little does he know...

    ReplyDelete